Thursday, September 9, 2010

THE OPENING OF THE 9-11 CHRISTIAN CENTER

THE OPENING OF THE 9-11 CHRISTIAN CENTER
Part One of Two

You shall have no other gods before me." Exodus 20:3
The God of the Bible is NOT the same as "allah" of Islam!!! Today, I need to dispel the colossal error so many, including our President, make in thinking that God, THE CREATOR, the God of the Bible, is the same as "allah" of the false religion of Islam. Let me insure you understand something at the very start. There is only one God and that is the God of the Bible. "Allah," is actually the imaginary god created out of the deranged mind of Mohammed when he dreamed up this false religion we know of as Islam 1400 years ago. Allah is nothing but a poor imitation and rip-off of THE GOD and is no more real than Harry Potter is!!! When you study the attributes of the God of the Bible and of allah, it is clear and obvious these are NOT the same person!
Sadly, a Catholic bishop in the Netherlands is asking churches in that country to use the name allah for God to "ease tensions between Muslims and Christians." You have go to be kidding me!!! I expect this type of foolish thinking from politicians and people of the world, but from a priest? I have a better idea for this dear bishop. Why not tell Muslims to start using the name God for allah since God is real and allah is not!!! Let me help educate this bishop about Islam. Tensions will never be eased between Muslims and Christians since they consider Christians infidels and are commanded in the book Mohammed wrote to kill all infidels! Islam is not interested in easing tensions, it is about death to all who refuse to believe Mohammed's fantasies!

WorldNet Daily recently reported, "An international ministry organization reaching out to Christians in Iraq is confirming the pressure from Muslims on Christians to abandon their faith or their homes is rising, with videos of actual beheadings used to threaten believers." A San Francisco reporter was recently gunned down and murdered outside of his home for his negative stories on a Muslim bakery in that city. The Muslim activist group with ties to terror groups CAIR, Council on American-Islamic Relations, has been relentlessly attacking Liveprayer. They have been doing everything they can to get us off the Internet and television since we have the audacity to tell the truth that Islam is a false religion about hate and death and those who follow their lies will die and go to hell unless they repent and turn to Jesus

Forty years ago, there would have been no need to even write a Devotional like this. Not only does the need exist for me to have to address this issue today, but it is a message that the world AND the church needs to hear. You see my friend, there is only ONE GOD, and that is the God of the Bible. The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. When we pray, there is only ONE GOD that we pray to, the God of the Bible. All other gods are false gods. Praying to a false god is as productive as praying to a tree, your refrigerator, or a toilet. There is only ONE GOD that hears and answers our prayers, and that is the God who Created the heavens and earth, the God who Created you and me, the God of the Bible.

It is critical that when we are talking with someone and use the name "God," we call Him the "God of the Bible." That way, there will not be any confusion to those we are talking to, who you are talking about. Because we are a nation where people are free to worship whatever god they want, and with the influx in the past 100 years of people from every corner of the globe who have brought their false gods with them , not to mention the aggressive marketing and recruiting campaigns by every cult known to the world, simply saying, "God," is not good enough. That is why you need to start making it a practice in your day-to-day conversation to call God, the God of the Bible.

I am aware of the various names that the Bible calls God by, but there are many false religions in the world that use all of the various names we have for God. There is no way to say, "God," and be 100% positive everyone understands which god you are speaking about unless you call Him the GOD OF THE BIBLE. Also, when you hear someone use the name God, DO NOT just assume they are talking about the God of the Bible!

Let me make this perfectly clear. Allah is NOT God! Buddha is NOT God! The god of the Mormon cult is NOT God! The god of the Jehovah's Witness cult is NOT God! The god of the Kabbalh cult is NOT God! The god of the Hindu is NOT God! The god of Scientology is NOT God! The god of the Christian Science cult is NOT God! All of the gods of the false religions of the world are NOT God! My friend, there is but ONE GOD, He is the GOD OF THE BIBLE!

I want to expose, for you right now, one of the politically-correct traps that many Christians have fallen into, and it needs to stop now. It is a subtle trap of satan that they have fallen into so they don't offend anyone. I think it is comical that satan has no problem offending Christians every moment of every day, yet we are supposed to be sensitive to people's "feelings." Let me tell you right now, if you are REALLY sensitive to people 's feelings, you will tell them the truth of God's Word so that they don't perish for eternity.

Many high-profile Christians who talk to large audiences of Christians and non-Christians, those in the public arena, will use the name of God. I have no doubt they are speaking of the God of the Bible. I have no doubt that their Christian listeners understand they are referring to the God of the Bible. But I also have no doubt that those non-Christians hear the name God and believe it to be whatever false god thy may believe in. I can guarantee you when a Muslim hears the name, "God," he is thinking of allah. Allah is no more the God of the Bible than Mickey Mouse is. They are both fictional characters! I can guarantee you that when a Mormon hears the name, "God," he is thinking of the god of Mormon theology. The god of the Mormon cult is no more the God of the Bible than Jesus and Lucifer are brothers as that cult believes!

I love you and care about you so much. I realize that while we have been sleeping and not paying attention, we now have laws that take the God of the Bible out of the public discourse. They have taken God out of the schools, removed Him from all public buildings, are trying to take His name out of the Pledge, working on removing Him from our money, and will continue to do everything they can to eliminate God. Now more than ever, those who know the God of the Bible must do everything we can to insure that HIS name is clearly identified and boldly proclaimed to this lost world since He is the only hope we have.

I will be praying for you today. Praying that when you say the name God, you identify Him as the God of the Bible so that those who hear you will have no doubt who you are talking about. In this lost and hurting world there are many false gods, but there is only ONE TRUE GOD. That is the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God who created the heavens and the earth. When we pray, there is only ONE GOD to pray to who hears and answers our prayers, that is the God of the Bible!!!

 Thank you for taking your stand with me and with Jesus!!!


In His love and service,
Your friend and brother in Christ,
Bill Keller
 

THE OPENING OF THE 9-11 CHRISTIAN CENTER
Part Two of Two


Watch these powerful video clips from Ground Zero and the opening message at
the "9-11 Christian Center at Ground Zero":
http://www.liveprayer.com/090910.cfm

Video from ABC News New York Sunday, September 5th:
http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/video?id=7651573&pid=7651461

Article on opening of the 9-11 Christian Center from the Christian Post:
http://www.christianpost.com/article/20100906/fiery-preacher-takes-on-project51-with-launch-of-christian-center/index.html


On Tuesday, I shared with you Part One of the opening of the "9-11 Christian
Center at Ground Zero" this past Sunday. If you missed it, you can read it
at ( http://www.liveprayer.com/ddarchive3.cfm?id=4182 ). Today, I want to
share with you my personal observations on that opening service.

Probably most important, is what I hope to accomplish at the "9-11 Christian
Center at Ground Zero." In the coming weeks and months, the press
infatuation with what we are doing will wane, and we will be there
faithfully doing the work of the Kingdom We will have a place where people
who are hurting, looking for hope in desperate times, can come to find some
peace and answers through the Word of God. Ultimately, our goal is to lead
souls to faith in Jesus Christ and get them plugged into a local church
where they can grow in their new faith.

What has been clearly illustrated in the opening service, is something I
have written about and challenged those in the Liveprayer family regarding
since we started over 11 years ago. Because the church extracted itself
from the marketplace over the past 40 years, being content in the Christian
subculture they established over that time, the wolves of satan have been
able to run free and ravage the growing number of innocent souls who have
grown up out of church and with no faith background. Whether it be people
taken in by the lies of the cults, false religions, new age philosophies,
atheist movement, or those simply being guided by the Godless culture, the
better percentage of two full generations now have never been to church and
tens of millions have gone, and will end up needlessly in hell for all
eternity.

The vitriolic hatred that has been directed towards me was directed at my
message, not at me personally. People don't even know me. They are
responding to the message. I have been demonized, not because I am such a
horrible human being, but because even the most basic Biblical message is
now seen as extreme, hateful, and intolerant. The Truth of the Bible has
been out of the mainstream culture for so long now, that anyone who dares to
call sin sin, is classified as a hate monger. What makes it even worse is
that you now have a generation of gutless pastors who are afraid to preach
the truth.

High-profile mainstream Christians like Joel Osteen are nothing more than
motivational preachers, afraid to deal with the real issues in society
because it might offend someone. Many people are in churches due to
watered-down seeker/purpose driven/emerging church marketing plans meant to
full churches with warm bodies, not converts to the faith. Additionally,
there are numerous mainstream denominations that now accept gross sins like
killing babies, gay marriage, and the homosexual lifestyle.

So is it any wonder when someone like me is crazy enough to obey the Bible,
the commandments of our Lord, and go into the marketplace to bring the Good
News to the lost and hurting masses, and is savaged by non-Christians, and
even sadder, by many who identify themselves as Believers. I wish I could
tell you the number of emails I have received over the past few days from
people who identify themselves as a Christian, ripping me pillar to post for
having the audacity to tell those who do not put their faith in Jesus Christ
that they will burn in hell. I thought this was the most basic message of
the faith? I learned this FACT in my first grade Sunday School class.
Isn't the purpose we preach the Gospel to warn people of their pending
eternal doom if they reject the love of Christ and His finished work on the
cross?

I love those who tell me Jesus would never say such harsh things, that He
loved people. Huh? Do people not read ALL of the Bible, ALL of the words
our Lord spoke? I didn't sit in some cave and dream up the Bible, and I
certainly didn't come up with the plan of salvation. God Himself did that!
Jesus was very eloquent and clear in stating the eternal peril of someone's
soul who didn't put their faith in Him. He didn't ask us, but COMMANDED us,
to tell people the Truth of the Bible and share with them the plan of
salvation.

Telling a person they will die and end up in hell is not intolerant, it is
not based on fear. Quite the contrary. Telling someone the truth about
their eternal fate is based on the FACT that everyone will die one day and
at that moment, stand before God. What they believe about Jesus will
determine their eternal home. God's plan of salvation could not be more
tolerant, since it is available to ALL men. It is not something you have to
buy, or work for, but is available to anyone through a simple act of faith.

Probably most sad however, has been the fact that through Wednesday night,
after being in the local New York, national, and international media for 3
straight days, I have yet to hear from ONE pastor anywhere, expressing his
support for our efforts at ground zero. Not one! Am I upset? Not really.
But it would have been nice to hear just one pastor express his support and
prayers for what we are doing for the Lord. I have spent my 20 yrs of
ministry on the front lines, stayed out of the church politics and the
Christian subculture most hide out in, but with the incredible amount of
worldwide media coverage our opening has received, it would have been nice
to hear from at least one pastor who let me know they were there praying for
our efforts for the Kingdom.

Probably just as sad has been the deafening silence from high profile
Christians about Islam and the proposed victory mosque. I understand that
it is bad for their "business" to speak out, but if they don't who will? It
has been a very lonely place, but a place I have often found myself. Over
the years, especially the past few months, I have tried to warn people about
how dangerous Glenn Beck was and the truth of the Mormon cult. I was all
alone on that issue for a long time, taking the punches for telling the
truth, until the past few weeks when more and more Christians are now
speaking up and telling people the truth about Beck and the Mormon cult.

IT IS OUR SILENCE THAT HAS CAUSED THIS NATION TO SLIP INTO THE SPIRITUAL
ABYSS IT IS CURRENTLY IN, AND IT WILL ONLY BE OUR VOICE THAT CAN LEAD US
BACK TO GOD AND HIS TRUTH!

I love you and care about you so much. While I have not heard from any
pastors, I have heard from so many of my dear friends in the Liveprayer
family. It has been your love and prayers that have sustained me these last
few days, as they have over the last 11 years. I am more determined than
ever to see our work for the Lord at ground zero fulfilled, millions find
hope in their time of need, and souls won for the Kingdom.

Despite over a dozen death threats, people seeing me on the street and
cursing at me, spitting at me, calling me every name you can imagine, I will
not waiver and will stand tall for the Lord. Yes, we have walked into
satan's den, but it is not the first time I have been there. Satan is a
liar and a loser. We know from the end of the Book that our God reigns.
Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Until God calls me home, I
will not stop in the work He has called me to.

My friend, now more than ever I need your prayers, and I need your help. I
have no problem going to ground zero to take a stand for Christ, but I can't
do it alone. I desperately need your help today. I have walked by faith,
used all of the wisdom God could give me, but really need a few people to
make the sacrifce to stand with me today. Our weekly costs in NYC are
$7,000. I still need to cover those costs for the next 3 weeks. I am
praying for one or two people to step up today to help me insure those costs
are met by this Friday.

We still have just under $10,000 from August that needs to be covered today.
I need one person to pray about helping me by wiring those funds to us by
3pm. Lastly, we still have the last $20,000 of the $100,000 we accrued in
shortfalls during 2009, and am asking for 4 people to share this burden with
me. Those expenses are long overdue and need to be taken care of
immediately.

In the face of these serious financial needs, the death threats, the
never-ending hate-filled emails and letters, most would say I am crazy to
keep doing this. I AM CRAZY..CRAZY FOR THE LORD!!! I am not going to let a
few dollars or a few nasty words stop me from completing the task the Lord
has given me to do. Over 11 years now, I have stood on the front lines, and
because so many dear friends stood with me, we have impacted tens of
millions of lives for the Lord!

We are on the verge of our greatest accomplishment yet for Christ, in
establishing a place where His Word would freely flow by that hallowed
ground in NYC. It was a place of horror for so many 9 years ago, but
because of the "9-11 Christian Center at Ground Zero," it will become a
place holy place where millions will find hope and everlasting life through
faith in Jesus Christ.

Please pray today. I desperately need your prayers, and I desperately need
a few people who God has blessed to make the sacrifce to help me today.
Satan can not and will not win this battle. God's Word will not be
silenced. We have this incredible opportunity with the world watching. Now
is the time, this is our moment, may each of us be found faithful as we
bring HIS Truth and the hope and love of Christ to the lost and hurting
world!

*God is speaking to several people today to make the sacrifice to help me in
these efforts for the Lord. Please open your heart and be obedient to what
the Lord is asking you to do to help me today. I really need several God
has richly blessed to step up today and stand with me. You know my heart
and the fruit of this ministry for two decades, it is the best investment of
your resources you could make in the work of the Kingdom! I am trusting God
today by faith for His provision!
 
Thank you for taking your stand with me and with Jesus!!!


In His love and service,
Your friend and brother in Christ,
Bill Keller
 

No comments:

Post a Comment