Friday, June 10, 2011

People in New York are really insane, I think they are already adding lithium to the water!

Alec Baldwin Set for Battle of the Bulge with Rep. Anthony Weiner if he runs
By Jeffrey Jolson
Baldwin prays Weiner will be opponent
NEW YORK (Hollywood Today) 6/10/11 – Actor/activist Alec Baldwin who is near weighing in on the race to be New York City’s mayor has suggested Rep. Anthony Weiner not shrink from the Congress calls for him to resign.
After all, Weiner was set to be a front-runner in the mayoral run, after 12 years in Congress. There is no one else the savvy Baldwin would rather run against. Moving from 30 Rock to City Hall is just what he has always said he wanted to do. “I feel I’m two people: I have my interest in acting and I have a lot of other political interests I’d like to pursue.”
Baldwin’s 30 Rock contract is up in 2012, just enough time to mount a serious campaign. He’s had his share of scandals from set fights to his extremely heated custody battle with ex-wife Kim Bassinger – and the harsh voicemail he left his daughter.
Weiner could still be a serious candidate, considering New York City’s curious unconcern for scandals among politicians.

2009 – Dr. Georgiou: Health Care Innovations 2009 – Lithium in the Water Supply – From FOX News

No comments:

Post a Comment